1. Choose your favorite bread recipe (if using a wheat flour recipe, decrease the honey to 1 TBS)
Vegan White Bread
Vegan Wheat Bread
Basic White Bread
Honey Wheat Bread
Artisan Bread (This is my favorite to use)
2. After first rising, roll dough out into two rectangles. (if you want to get fancy, you can wrap the rectangles around a stick.)
3. Slice dough into desired size of bread sticks.
4. Brush with butter, and sprinkle with garlic powder, oregano, and rosemary (sprinkle with cheese, if desired.)
5. Bake in a pre-heated oven 375 for 9-11 minutes.